Realising that green concerns are here to stay, new media agencies are springing up with innovative advertising methods.
One such agency is Curb which offers nothing but low-impact advertising.
Here are a few of their many low-impact advertising methods:
- Clean Advertising literally cleans your advert into dirty pavements;
- Snow Tagging creates imprints on snow-covered parked cars, post boxes, walls and other snow-covered surfaces;
- Sea Tagging uses sea water to create adverts on pavements;
- Bioluminescence is harmless bacteria that can be placed on any surface to literally light up in the dark. The intense glow can last anywhere from a day to a week;
- Clean Art advertising turns filthy walls into murals;
- Seeded Paper is stationary that grows into flowers and vegetables once planted;
- Field Advertising allows you to re-create you message, logo or advertisement into any natural material, including stone, chalk, sand and mud; and
- Chalk Advertising uses 100% bio-degradeable chalk to deliver full colour chalk adverts up to 5m square. The chalk does not come off on feet and is tested to last up to 3 months (even withstanding heavy rain).
How can your business use low-impact advertising to target your audience?