I admire the creative minds that came up with these eye-catching guerrilla marketing stunts.
- Dulcolax used the all-too-familiar posting pillar, present in nearly every city-center, to showcase their name in a comedic way.
- FHM put the Mini Cooper’s curvy, feminine body-styling to use in such a way with great results.
- Volkswagen showcased the dependability of their product in new and always-surprising ways.
- A full-scale viral campaign for The Dark Knight cleverly placed Bat-Signals that could be spotted from time to time as a guerrilla side-project to get noticed.
- Volkswagen left a Polo, carved out of ice, sitting on a London street for the local denizens to find in the morning.
- In Mumbai, Aseema drives home the thought of children living on the streets by placing a child’s toy in a sidewalk drainage grate.
Has your company come up with any effect guerrilla marketing stunts lately?