There are some interesting provided by JiWire’s latest Mobile Audience Insights Report. A significant percentage of the 1,200 surveyed plan to use location-based services during this holiday shopping season.
Here are ten highlights from the report:
- 89% of consumers plan to use location-based services for holiday planning and related activities;
- 62% have used “find a store location” features within an ad;
- 61% said finding location of stores is the most valuable location-based feature;
- 49% are open to checking in on mobile apps;
- 42% will use location-based services more during this holiday season;
- 36% said products descriptions and reviews the most valuable location-based feature;
- 33% said product inventory of nearby stores the most valuable location-based feature;
- 30% said they are willing to travel over five miles to redeem a mobile coupon;
- 29% said deals and promotions are the most valuable incentives for checking in; and
- 21% have redeemed mobile coupons in the past 90 days.